• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GoldGolempart_1.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello everyone!

I was simply bored so I decided to make a new skin...

TADAAAAA! the gold golem!

its not perfect, I just made in half an hour x'D

this is part 1, the body, there is the second part, go find it aswell plz :)

or else.... gold body with stone head x'D

Keywords:
gold, rock, golem, kingluis, body, part 1.
Contents

GoldenRockGolem_part1 (Texture)

Reviews
12:20, 22nd Oct 2011 shiiK: Your skin does not resemble anything, it'd be just as good if you made the entire skin solid yellow. You need to work out a way to give it form. Look up tutorials and seek help in the Texturing & Surfacing board. There's a...

M

12:20, 22nd Oct 2011
shiiK: Your skin does not resemble anything, it'd be just as good if you made the entire skin solid yellow. You need to work out a way to give it form. Look up tutorials and seek help in the Texturing & Surfacing board. There's a long way to go before this will be approved. PM me when you've got a decent result and I'll enable you to update this, until then, I'm rejecting this.
shiiK: This is formless, and tasteless. I do not approve.

Level 10
It look like a walking piece of coloured tinfoil
TBH you need a few rocks here and there to make it look like actual gold.
In its current state, 2/5
In some future state, you might punch it up to a 3/5, or (if you really do a good job) a 4/5

Level 10
ok gonna put it back then

and statharas, say why you think its bad, need ideas I am new here :'( xD

Don't ask HIM for feedback, he didn't give any and doesn't seem eager to give it anyway.

Improve quality and have both textures in the zip/rar/7z or smthing.
Tis not bad for first time, but remember that the Hive is not just some random depository of files, it's an active and high-quality enviroment and community.
Now, get to work fixing it if you want it on the Hive.