• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Golden Key

Reference : Key of Terror from Diablo III.
download_20.jpg

Made this icon because there are very few keys
Contents

GoldenKey (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
Basic key, looks really nice and detailed.. Good work.
Level 31
Ported would mean no changes were done to the icon in low quality, which is not the case here, by reference i ment that I took the icon shape, but everything else is done by me.

Here is an example, atm I am working on a ring based on a reference, in this case I am also changing the colors and elements a bit more.
(the Key is not so noticeable because it only became a bit more golden, but i will do more keys in the future of different shape), Also, even the shape is hand drawn.
Reference
Jewelry (45).jpg
Work in progress 1
taea1.png
Work in progress 2
Wip12.png
Work in progress 3
Wip23.png

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Ported would mean no changes were done to the icon in low quality, which is not the case here, by reference i ment that I took the icon shape, but everything else is done by me.

Here is an example, atm I am working on a ring based on a reference, in this case I am also changing the colors and elements a bit more.
From my perspective, it looks so similar it's hard to call it different. It's not only the same shape, it's mostly the same artwork on the shape that is mostly like the original.