• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Gold mine value problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
So I have this problem:

My world editor sets the maximum and minimum gold values both automatically to 0. This causes that I can not change the gold amount value until I go through 'Advanced' > 'Gameplay Constants' which is very annoying.
However the gold amount in the gold mines is 12500 as it should be normally, why is this and way to fix it? The CD is same and worked correctly on my old PC.

Also might have something to do that the world editor shows 'time': "2147483648:2147483648" This might have something to do with the problem also?

Level 30
Well, you do know you can set the amount of gold in the gold mine with this trigger:

• Neutral Building - Set (Triggering unit) to 50000 gold
Just pick all units type of gold mine and changed the triggering unit there to Picked Unit and all gold mines will change their numbers to 50000 as shown into the trigger. Well, you can also change the amount if you want.

And for your problem about WE that it sets Max and Min. I think it is the problem in your WE. SO you will really have to set it.

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
The Game Constant settings are wrong and they are "0" which causes that I can not edit the gold mine gold value from 0 to any else until I change the Constant Settings every time again when I change a map and this is very annoying. Not a major problem but if there would be a fix to it would be nice =)

The gold amount of gold mines shows to be "0" in editor. However if I do not touch the gold mine it has 12500 gold ingame.

Level 30
The Game Constant settings are wrong and they are "0" which causes that I can not edit the gold mine gold value from 0 to any else until I change the Constant Settings every time again when I change a map and this is very annoying. Not a major problem but if there would be a fix to it would be nice =)

The gold amount of gold mines shows to be "0" in editor. However if I do not touch the gold mine it has 12500 gold ingame.

I think there is no solve into that for it is a WE problem and I think you will really have to set it and stick into this. I tried searching even some of the deep parts of WE but nothing.

Maybe when you installed your Warcraft in your new PC, it always auto set the min and max gold value to 0. But maybe try going to the Configure Controls or Preferences but if there will be no really solution to that. Im afraid that IS REALLY A WORLD EDITOR PROBLEM.

Level 12
I tried searching even some of the deep parts of WE but nothing.

We have to go deeper :ogre_datass:

-close World Editor and Warcraft
-extract units/miscdata.txt in war3patch.mpq with a mpq editor
-edit GoldMineMaxGold and LowGoldAmount in the miscdata.txt
-import the edited miscdata.txt and replace the old one
-done

Status
Not open for further replies.