• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Warrior model request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need close combat goblin warrior model for my map. If someone is interested in creating one, here are some details.
You are free to use your imagination in creating him, the only things I care is the size of the goblin (not of the model, i mean, map is for single player) and his gear in total. The Goblin warrior should be as tall, as for example these awesome guy on the picture. He should have more expensive gear then the saberman though, something like leather armour. His weapon can be sword, axe, mace etc., not that important. And he should not have tons of implants and hi-tech stuff, just a regullar goblin warrior who will fit well in classic oldschool warcraft atmosphere.

q4i1xeO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.