• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnoll Hero Druid

Sinister elementalist of the Gnoll Tribes.

Feel free to use and/or edit this model, so long as you credit me.

Keywords:
Gnoll, Wolf, Creep, Critter, Silverpaw, Tribe, Shaman, Druid, Necromancer, Evil, Spoopy, Mage, Wizard, Sorcerer, Hero
Contents

Gnoll Hero Druid (Model)

Reviews
15:57, 3rd Apr 2016 HappyTauren: The model's decent, you could work on the wrap more, though, it's in an approvable state anyway.

M

15:57, 3rd Apr 2016
HappyTauren: The model's decent, you could work on the wrap more, though, it's in an approvable state anyway.

Looks good, but whatever this is it's not a Druid. Otherwise nice model(s).

I've dealt with these sort of comments since I started uploading models. I'm only going to say this once. What I call the model does not fucking matter. Why. The fuck. Do you people have to point it out as if it does.

Maybe, just fuckin' maybe, my model is of my depiction of a Druid.

Seriously. I could name my models "GIGANTIC FAGGOT", and you know what? It wouldn't matter, because its JUST THE NAME I GAVE IT. I'm gonna start getting mean, next time I see that.

He looks too dark (origin), but cool model, plus is that a door he hold on his right hand?

You'll have to excuse me Direfury but it had to be highlighted once more :D
A door wielding gnoll....like hahahahaha ha ha.

Oh hivers, you're just what one needs when he's depressed. A good laugh.

Seriously now, not all shields are oval based shapes and waists.
Take a look and see what I'm pointing at before posting some silly like the aforementioned one.

Reactions: San
I've dealt with these sort of comments since I started uploading models.
And you've been pretty bad at it. People will always give names to your models, and ask if you based your model in some random character from a generic anime, or WoW, or anything... that shouldn't really matter to you, if you say it isn't important.

And that shield does look like a door indeed. You don't see perfect 3D primitives in wc3 models. You only see them sometimes in doodads. Your shield looks like a low quality doodad. It is even too big, too thick and bulky, to look like a proportional and plausible shield.

The reference you show us is indeed a shield, even if it's square shaped. But it has arrows, an imperfect shape, and isn't as bulky. That makes it look less like a door doodad and more like a shield. (It still can be interpreted as a door)

Apart from that, the model is nice, except the fact that its bracers chain texture resolution is 10 times bigger than the rest of the model... it would probably do better with another texture.

Level 1
great model only problem I had when inported it was the selection scale on it, was easier to auto attack then click order a hit on it.