• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GilneanMale1.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
First off, this is my "other" first skin! :D
So please be nice.
Criticism is always welcome, though. :3

Here's the model's story:
"Deathwing's return caused an unfortunate accident, the Greymane Wall, that acted as an isolator for the Kingdom of Gilneas, was shattered to millions of pieces, revealing the once lost kingdom of Gilneas.
The Horde, needing more influence over the Northern Part of the Eastern Kingdoms, ordered an invasion of the lost-and-found country.
The Gilneans have fashioned themselves to match their environment, rainy, and dull, their clothes having a really dark color, either black, gray, blue, or dark brown, are rather common among them."

* Model is completely done and doesn't need more editing
** Model has been tested by me and works properly in my maps

Keywords:
Gilneas, Citizen, civillian, Cataclysm, Jacket, Greymane, Deathwing.
Contents

Gilnean Citizen 2 (Texture)

Reviews
12:37, 27th Dec 2010 67chrome: Adding a jacket is not enough of a change to merit 75% freehand content. You need to altar skins much more significantly if they are to be approved on this site. If you are struggling with creating freehand content you...

M

12:37, 27th Dec 2010
67chrome: Adding a jacket is not enough of a change to merit 75% freehand content. You need to altar skins much more significantly if they are to be approved on this site. If you are struggling with creating freehand content you might want to check out the 2D art tutorials on this site.

Level 7
Please don't upload the same skin twice.
as for the skin i think its too generic, simple and not much of a change to the original skin.
try make something a little more unique, that way it will be a lot more interesting!
and look up som tutorials, there are plenty of good ones here at thw :)

Level 4
Okay, first off, they're not the same guys, this and the other skin I posted
that one is wearing black, this one is wearing dark blue (really dark)
and second, they both take on the different villager skins (villager&villager1)
finally, I know it's gonna be rejected :/
but it was fun :p

Okay, first off, they're not the same guys, this and the other skin I posted
that one is wearing black, this one is wearing dark blue (really dark)
and second, they both take on the different villager skins (villager&villager1)
finally, I know it's gonna be rejected :/
but it was fun :p

First off, instead of arguing and saying I know my work is crap I don't care it's gonna be rejected, why not say something that benefits everyone. Don't have a clue? How about, "Well guys, can you tell me any suggestions on how to improve this skin. I'm new here and don't really know the rules, sorry, I'll read them thoroughly now."