• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Getting triggers to detect specific units around a caster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Can someone tell me what I am missing in this trigger? I've tried switching between (Matching unit) and (Picked unit) but I can't get any response in game. The trigger simply makes Phantasms turn hostile when a hero casts a spell near it.

Imgur

Scream of the Phantasm
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
((Casting unit) belongs to an enemy of Player 9 (Gray).) Equal to True
Actions
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 500.00 of (Position of (Casting unit)) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Phantasm).) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Make (Matching unit) Vulnerable
Unit - Change ownership of (Matching unit) to Player 9 (Gray) and Retain color
Unit - Move Banshee Whisper Dummy 0641 <gen> instantly to (Position of (Matching unit))
Unit - Order Banshee Whisper Dummy 0641 <gen> to Neutral Dark Ranger - Silence (Position of (Matching unit))
Wait 2.00 seconds
Unit - Move Banshee Whisper Dummy 0641 <gen> instantly to (Center of Region 512 <gen>)

Status
Not open for further replies.