• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Getting rid of default units?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm using the world editor, and no matter what I do I always start with a structure and 5 units, when I only wish to begin with one hero.

How can I change this? Thanks in advance!

Avery

Level 7
Open the trigger editor and delete the default melee-map trigger. (Or just the line "Create Starting units for players", if you want only them to be gone.)

Level 6
Yes just delete the melee triggers on the trigger editor [F4].
I also advice you to learn the basics of the World Editor first before starting a project for it will make you do your project a lot easier. :)

Level 3
Open the trigger editor and delete the function in the one and only trigger "Melee Initialization - Create starting units for every player" or something like that was there.
And as swipe said, I'd advise you to read a bit about the editor before starting to do something big, trying to create a good map without the knowledge of triggers can be very difficult...

Status
Not open for further replies.