• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gesident Evil Open Beta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Gesident Evil - The Bane of Omega Corp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editor's Note ; Ask for a uncorrupted/protected version, but I might not give.

The story : You are part of an elite team from O.C. where you use to be basic troopers... Something has spread in a random area near the O.C. Base. It is your job to prove yourselves as well eliminate the massive threat. You are being air lifted to the location.

Gameplay ; There will be several modes for different gameplays to enable more fun.

Currently - Right now it is an arcade shooter.

+ What's To Come +
Jump system (If I ever get it done)
Projectile system (Maybe)
Ammo system (For a mode)
PvP Mode
Survival Mode
Campaign Mode
Maybe Better Terrain

That is all needed to be known for now. . .

Keywords:
Tal, Tal0n, physics, fun, zombies, survival, blood, love
Contents

Gesident Evil Open Beta (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Nov/08 19:25:12 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: Please change the suggested players to something more appropriate. [Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image: To add a preview image, resize...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Nov/08 19:25:12
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Reasons:

Please change the suggested players to something more appropriate.
[Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Comment:
Not Rated
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules