• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gem - Emerald

I made some Gem model. This the Emerald version.

Credits
Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.

Have fun with the model.

And if you have questions about the model, feel free to contact me.
model version.
v 1.0: [Sunday 15th January 2012] Base version
Keywords:
Gem, Emerald, Bling-bling, bling, Green, Light
Contents

Gem - Emerald (Model)

Reviews
23:53, 16th Jan 2012 anarchianbedlam: honestly, i think you have jade and emerald switched up,emerald is usually more translucent and shiny. and i'm not too sure about the big star cut, when the rest of the gem models were much more conservative...

M

23:53, 16th Jan 2012
anarchianbedlam: honestly, i think you have jade and emerald switched up,emerald is usually more translucent and shiny. and i'm not too sure about the big star cut, when the rest of the gem models were much more conservative shapes. semantics aside, its still a solid, useful model.

Level 4
very nice and useful I wont use it cuz i use another diamond that takes tints and can count for ruby etc but if i had some space in my map.. i could use all your stuff (ruby,sapphire,opal etc) stills +rep