• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

GateCaptain Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need someone to direct me how to do these things:

-When a player attacks a GateCaptain of another player and his life drops below 50%, he changes ownership to the player attacking.

-When a player has ownership of a GateCaptain, 10 units spawn every 90 seconds (1:30)
near the GateCaptain

-Player leaves a game, his units are given Full-Control to a player or everyone on that team.

-How to make a Multiboard that shows each Player's Hero name and if they die, it greys their name out.

-X-Working on a Dynasty Warriors Map-X-

Level 4
1-
Code:
Events: A unit is attacked.
Conditions: Unit type of unit being attacked equal to gatecaptain.
Actions:If unit being attacked life is less than 50% of max hp(i think you can do percents  :roll: if u cant just put in the 50%) Then change ownership of unit being attacked to owner of attacking unit Else do nothing.

2-
Code:
Events: Every 90 seconds
Conditions: none
Actions: Create 10 footmen(whatever unit) at position of gatecaptain(if u have already placed these units in the editor i suggest selecting them there and making a trigg for each one, if the person playing creates them you have to set them as variables) for owner of gatecaptain.

3-
Code:
Events: A player leaves the game in defeat
Actions: If leaving player is equal to player 1(red)Then pick every unit in playable map area belonging to player 1(red)
give ownership of picked unit to player 2(blue) else do nothing.(and so on for every player. thats if you want to only give control to 1 player)

4-
Code:
 Events: A hero dies
Actions: If owner of dying unit equal to player 1(red)than Multiboard- change item at row (whatever) coulm(whatever) to |c(color code for grey here) + name of dying unit + |r else do nothing(do this for every person)
hope this helped lol if it didnt sorry XD :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.