• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gale Winds

212471-e9f1596bb70dc4708adcc981015d698c.png
I would like to upload this as a "submitter" & not as an "author", I made this by combining/upscaling WoW icons, Reforged HD icons and mashing them together with some photoshop zest.

Although transformative and heavily altered, about ~80% of the art-source here still belongs to Blizzard Entertainment, Activision, (and Microsoft now, I guess.)

Btw, if I may suggest a purpose for this icon,
"Gale Winds"
A versatile shamanic or mage-themed ability that encases an unit in an enchanted stream of winds.

It has different effects depending if you cast it on friend or foe.

45 Mana, Auto-cast, 3 sec cooldown

When cast on ally: Enhances the unit's movement speed by 25% and attack speed by 15%. Lasts 35 seconds.
When cast on foe: Slows the enemy unit's movement speed by 25% and attack speed by 15%. Lasts 35 seconds. (9 sec on heroes)
Previews
Contents

Gale Winds (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
Ill approve because blizzard is stated in authors, please be aware of multiple icons uploaded that are the same but different colors can be added towards one icon instead of uploading multiple of them, keep that in mind.
Ill approve because blizzard is stated in authors, please be aware of multiple icons uploaded that are the same but different colors can be added towards one icon instead of uploading multiple of them, keep that in mind.
tbh, I only intended to upload these as HD reforged icons initially.
The downscaled SD ones are bonus/secondary priority to me