• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Galadia: LoUT

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Galadia: LoUT (Map)

Level 6
This map is only about 55% completed, but I trashed it. It got too many bugs from the 1.18 patch and the terrain got messed up. Someone said I shouldn't call someone's map sad because I haven't posted any maps, so here it is, one of my maps. I'm currently working on one that uses some of the same triggers and similar environmental elements. Most of the imports are found on this site, credits are listed in the Quest Log.

Goblins give gold. You can also collect flowers, shells, or vegetables to sell for easy gold. You can use the hatchet to cut trees. Use matches on the logs to create firepits. This map was made when I was a noob to more detailed triggers, so a lot of things dont work. You will find a lot of bugs and glitches, but like I said: this map is trashed. My new map is still in the process, and is hardly playable yet. I will try to work on it as much as I can, but can only work on it on the weekends. I don't have a computer at my mom's house, which is where I stay during the week.

Fishing was supposed to have a cooldown, but had technical difficulties and the cooldown was removed. You can sell items to goblins, which in turn sell them back for double the price. Interact with the environmental store salesman (the place that sells fishing rods, hatchets, etc). He tells you where the wrench is for the rowboat quest. The other items are located around town. The cinematic for the wrench doesn't work because I never initated it.

If you have any good suggestions, it will not be for this map. I'm currently working on another map (Quest for Honor, aka Valiant Quest). Information and screenshots are located here...

Detailed gameplay information:
http://com4.runboard.com/bcustommapmakers.fclanprojects.t19

Screenshots (first post isn't screenshots of it):
http://com4.runboard.com/bcustommapmakers.fgallery.t2

My email is:
[email protected]

My BNet account is:
Great-Angel

The account I used on the forums through those links is:
GreatAngel

My AIM screen name is:
GreatAngel3

Just remember that I am only online during weekends. If you post here or leave me an email, I will get back to you as soon as I can. Rarely I will come online during the week, but occassionally I do.