• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Full Scale -The Greatest Battle 1.7

Ever wondered why Blizzard never allowed you to play as their Naga or Draenai races? Look no further!

In this melee map you can play as the old races or completely new ones! Users choose their race at the start of the game. Play as any of the following:

-Demons. A terrifying race filled with terrifying creatures. Summon Balrogs and fiends, use Archimonde and raise Zombies! ...
-Dwarves. Hardy little men with huge axes and hammers. They can upgrade to the most durable iron armor of all races. Custom models included!
-High Elves. Mighty male elven warriors. Use their skilled archers, expert swordsmen and deadly cavalry to annihilate foes! Custom models included!
-Draenai. A stealthy and peculiar race. Includes all the units from the game in a balanced fashion.
-Naga. Slithering, slimy legions of war! Use all the units from the Frozen Throne in melee combat!
-Human (altered). Because Elven and Dwarven units were removed from the Human race, others were added. These include High Knights which can trample their enemies, Captains, Javelin throwers, and Catapaults.

Other Features include:
-A hero dueling arena in the center. Level up your hero and by items, then challenge a player to a duel. The winner earns powerups.

-Full AI for custom races! Set the computer player to Easy. This will enable the custom race as follows
Night Elf = Naga
Undead = Demon
Orc = Draenai
Human = High Elves or Dwarves 50/50
(Note: Custom AI works best with at least 1 human or Regular Race Insane AI as an ally)

-Triggered abilities: including Cavalry Charge and Trampling Charge

-Unlocked and new heroes to choose from
Contents

Full Scale -The Greatest Battle 1.7 (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: Everythign works as far as i see. approved.

M

Earth-Fury: Everythign works as far as i see. approved.

The only thing this map is worth downloading for is laughing. Lots of laughing. I laughed and laughed and laughed...and laughed and laughed till I collapsed on the floor and my mom called the doctor. Seriously, my little retarded cousin will make something that is a thousand times better than this crap. From what I played here I understood you don't know shit about WE. Please, make everyone a favor and delete this map before you get banned for uploading such crap and fooling poor WC3 players to dl this.

Level 4
It's a simple map which fulfills a huge need which Blizzard never filled. That is, allowing the use of the many different races and units in the game in multiplayer.

Also, the edits can quite easily be exported to any map. I just used a random blizzard map.

Level 1
Well I like it as idea. But there is no balance at all with theese races. The demons are too powerfull(you can easly defeat 2 allied insanes) Draneis and naga shuold be weaker too. High elves are ok, and the drawf race is ugly. It would be fun multiplayer, so I like it.
Just balance the races and it will be awesome :)

Level 2
Nice Map,
I don't know why some people said bad things about this, because i think it's awesome and really fun to play. Yes- the races are a little unbalanced, but the AI is fantastic, and the creativity in designing the races is amazing.
I would give a 4.5/ 5 because it's just really fun to play.

Level 2
this map is surprisingly good, although a lot of thing are unbalanced and just straight up boring. The only race i like and i can have fun with is Draenei and Naga. Other than that it's just an unbalanced, lacking of content race. But just because it's have AI i can give it a 5