• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

FrostBomb

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just A Frost Potion. No need for advanced pathing.
Contents

FrostBomb (Icon)

Reviews
10:19, 23rd Aug 2008 Werewulf: recolours not allowed.

M

10:19, 23rd Aug 2008
Werewulf: recolours not allowed.

Level 2
Nice girl, another recolor instead of PotionBlue (no, really, this is at least something different). You'd rather make something more interresting - for example, I need an orb that is half-fiery (like orb of Fire), half-watery (like manashield), and the line between them makes a wave through the sphere, for my new map. Ideally, fire must 'try to get out from-under the water', and water has to 'flow around the flames' from other side. If you do this, you'll be credited and (in the future, when I reach 10 rep, to be able to) repped. (I know this is rather a request, but I simply don't want to lose a lifeful art beginner.)

Level 2
Everything (except buff icons) demands DISBTN. When you call game menu, all buttons on the screen are disabled. Download IconBorderPack.psd from wc3campaigns.net - there's a special layer for each type of button (except hero scorescreen which also needs the button to be shrinked :/).

EDIT: disbtns ARE in mpqs.

Level 10
Doesn't matter.
It's just a potion. Sins when does a potion need a Disbtn?
There aren't disbtns located in the mpq files.

When you're out of range of a shop.
When you open a menu.
If it's an ability; when you're silenced.
If it's a unit or upgrade; when you don't meet the prerequisites.

It takes 5 minutes, just make the DISBTN and it might be worth using.