• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frontier of Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Frontier of Defense
Gameplay:
Defend the castle as the creeps will come to attack it and destroy it!You will need team work to do it!Buy items as you get money by killing creep waves!Bosses will be availiable in probably next versions!

Features:
Modes:
Player 1 may set the time for survival!The shortest duration of survival is 5 minutes, and 5 minutes for training and defending is very hard so , the longer the duration, the easier the game will be!
Heroes:
Heroes are powerful and you may select one at the start of the game, only one hero available
Items:
The items are quite useful because a 1000 can buy 35 charges of potions (25 for mana potions), and the offensive and defensive items are very useful, not cheap though.
Bosses:Ermh, not available yet

Current Mapping Team:
-SetaSouji(Myself)
-Briegxal

Need
-Models(cool ones!)
-Spell Maker
-Idea guy
-Tester[At least you must have a good connection to play in garena with me :)]

Upcoming heroes:
-Need Your Idea-

Upcoming items:
-Need Your Idea-

so in order to make this all, of course i'll need you all to help me, so please help me make this map!! :grin::grin:

More people in this project, more faster this project will be perfected!

To download it go to the map development section here is the link
(PS:This download link is from the attachment i uploaded)
Click here to download it!

Level 3
Don't know if we're supposed to PM or post here, since this is the project recruitment section, I can try to come up with ideas and backstory and all that great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.