• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Foundry Models w/ Icon and Orc Foundry Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well, I'm working on a map where I will upgrade the four traditional factions of Warcraft III (Human Alliance, Orc Horde, Night Elf Sentinels & Undead Scourge) adding them more buildings, units, upgrades and things like that, I will also add maybe-useless boats to the map, well, each race come with their boats so I won't be having too much to worry about until I start with the new factions (apart of modifying the four traditional factions, I will add four more). For the shipyards, I wanted to add a Foundry for each faction, you know... Like Warcraft II, so I wanted to know if someone could, PLEASE, make for me three foundries for the next factions:
*Human Alliance w/ Icon.
*Undead Scourge w/ Icon.
*Night Elf S/Centinels w/ Icon.

Aaand since Red XIII already made an orc foundry I would only need it's icon... So... Could someone please make it too for me?
10437259_543779562401024_1928492556_s.jpg

It doesn't looks like an Altered Melee, but I think I will improve it later...
I would really appreciate it if someone could make me this big favor...

My purpose with this map is that the invasors (the 4 dudes that must be human who start in the archipielago at the southwest) set sail to the main land where the enemies (that must be AI or humans maybe) are already making their base to take the sh*t out of 'em.

Level 3
Thanks! But as I stated before, I already knew of this one, that's why I'm only asking for the icon of it (for the orcs, for the humans, night elves and undeads I need the model of the foundry with it's icons).

Status
Not open for further replies.