• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Fort D

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a map where you defend your base from creeps that come every 40-60 seconds. While kill other peoples camps.
It's my first map so take that into consideration before rating.
Thank you for trying my map.
It is also in late beta.

Updates:
More levels added
Now only one hero with a lot of spells.
More units.
Upgrades more noticeable.
This is a one player version, multiplayer coming soon
One altar, now the altar disappears after building hero (dont let him die =P)
More upgrades.
Smaller map.
Can't go beyond trees anymore.
Obviously have a lot more to add.
Thanks to anyone who made suggestions, i will take them into consideration

Made by Kaseyater and Im_a_jerk_Are_u.

Keywords:
TD, Fort, Gnome, Human, Defense, Tower, Hero, Wars, Castle
Contents

Fort D 1 Player Version (Map)

Reviews
03:33, 18th Jun 2008 Septimus: Under the review of the mini moderator itself, this map is rejected because the map is still on alpha stage (Incomplete) Please complete the map and thank you for your cooperation.

M

03:33, 18th Jun 2008
Septimus:

Under the review of the mini moderator itself, this map is rejected because the map is still on alpha stage (Incomplete)

Please complete the map and thank you for your cooperation.

Level 30
Review:
bugs in prority of fixing
1) You can only play with one player
2) More then 12 levels are required
3) After the 12th level, it just ends. Not even a message of victory.
4) Hero needs more levels and replace useless skill such as siphonmana (bloodmage
5) This map realy needs a multiboard. In it there especialy should be when the next wave is coming and when you get income. Also townhalls lives could be included.
6) The monsters can leave the road. Thanks to this bug i lost 5 minuts searching the last boss that ran away from my phoenix.(use pathingblockers)
7) the road and spawningplace should be visible.
8) what are those towers doing in the middle of nowhere? delete em and cut out evrything of the map except spawningplace and bases. (i mean terain)
9) you have two altars but you can only use one hero. change this to a tavern that disapears when you picked a hero.

These where the main things you need to fix. You can find help at the hive tutorials or in the chat channel

smaller bugs and requests
1) the armor upgrade is not noticed when upgraded. it stays 0. If you upgrade the hp of your units then there is a 1, 2, etc
2) the bosses are realy hard
3) The townhall needs more hp and slow regeneration
4) needs game modes (hard, easy, medium, pro ...) (not necesairy
5) in the centre you realy decorated the map a lot. you should delete all that and just make a spawningplace for the monsters (1 for each player)
6) quit the fountains and just give those abilities to the townhall

I liked this... even for all those bugs. you get little time to fix this.
for now I say thumbs up.

Level 2
I know right now we can only play with one player, and im most ceratinly going to add more levels and abilities upgrades, and other awesome things. I will try to fix mostly everything you said, but as i said, its my first map and im still learning, thanks for all the help DevineArmy

Level 30
Let me see

Updates:
More levels added try to have 40 levels
Now only one hero with a lot of spells. make multiple heroes
More units. ok but dont make the map to crowded
Upgrades more noticeable. ok
This is a one player version, multiplayer coming soon
One altar, now the altar disappears after building hero (dont let him die =P) make an autorespawn of the hero when died
More upgrades. ok
Smaller map. still can lose some space
Can't go beyond trees anymore. make those trees into a cliff (so you realy can't go any further
Obviously have a lot more to add. ok
Thanks to anyone who made suggestions, i will take them into consideration

The green is hints and improvements (one) red = watch out for that.
i have no time to test it right now. With my hints this map will be realy fun to play.
PS: lose night/day so its always 12:00 this way the map looks more summerlike.

edit: iv decided to reject the map. reupload it when its done

Last edited: