• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ForrestTroll_Berserker1

Troll Elite Hunter, Elite of Trollish army.

SMALL UPDATE TELL ME IF THIS SMALL CHANGE

Another change, but i think that pants for troll isn´t the best Idea, but I´m Out of Ideas :-(

I hope i fixed it Good

PORTRAIT ADDED - tested ingame and they looks pretty nice

Keywords:
Troll, Forest troll
Contents

ForrestTroll_Berserker1 (Model)

ForrestTroll_Berserker1 (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: The idea is quite good but try to change the base model a bit by using other textures on the troll body. Right now it is just a simple geo-merge. General Frank: Just fix the wrap on the pants I'll be very greatful. General...

M

Moderation: 16:31, 19th May 2011
General Frank:
The idea is quite good but try to change the base model a bit by using other textures on the troll body. Right now it is just a simple geo-merge.
Moderation: 16:31, 19th May 2011
General Frank:
Just fix the wrap on the pants I'll be very greatful.
Moderation: 18:30, 19th May 2011
General Frank:
Model works and performs quite well in-game.
This model edit is not the most original one, but it is pretty cool.
Good use of in-game textures.
Approved.

Level 10
I actually really like this, to me there are enough changes and what not so I rate it 5/5. Also I think the wyvern rider's missile would work fine for this. Oh and I really like the feathers on the side of his mask, I think it would be cool if someone made a model of a troll hero with a full Native American headdress.

Actually, just download http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/w3-vertexmodify-62928/ it's free. All you do is: open the model and go to one geoset. Click Merge Geoset. Switch to another geoset in the same model. Now they're merged. Then you delete the first geoset.
Remember, only merge geosets if they use the same material!
This will actually lower the file size of your model, because it won't have to reference so many geosets seperately.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I think I've found my new mercenary :)