• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forgotten Warlord's Attachment Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Is there any progress with my project, or have you given up on it ?
I'm asking, cause i'm a lil bit confused what to do: wait for project, or keep on looking.

Is there any progress with my project, or have you given up on it ?
I'm asking, cause i'm a lil bit confused what to do: wait for project, or keep on looking.

Here I'll give you what I did so far... maybe you can have someone else animate it, I just can't do it, My animations end up choppy and bad.

And for the shield do you have a better view of it?

Attachments

• InfectedMarine.zip
    20 KB · Views: 50
Level 3
Here I'll give you what I did so far

Can you convert or export this model into another extension?
I try to import it into 3ds max 5.1 with Maxscript, but i keep on popping out with some error...sth about "+" :S

It'd be great if u would export it into *.mdx!!

Level 5
If it's not too much, I'd like to request that you make two swords for me. One fire, the other frost. I need them for my campaign I'm making. I'd like for both to have particle emitters matching their element. If you could please do this, I would really be grateful. Pictures are below.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 89
  • FreeloaderSword.jpg
    FreeloaderSword.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 100
If it's not too much, I'd like to request that you make two swords for me. One fire, the other frost. I need them for my campaign I'm making. I'd like for both to have particle emitters matching their element. If you could please do this, I would really be grateful. Pictures are below.

Yeah, but Mind if I use my own version of the model?

Sure. I'm happy just as long as they look somewhat like the ones in the picture. haha

oh don't worry they will :)

Going to make a custom texture with cool designes

for the fire, havnt started frost yet

So here is the Fire sword, I might make some minor adjustments to the Texture :)

Also making an Icon

Attachments

• FireSword.mdx
    8 KB · Views: 60
  • FireSword.blp
    20.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Sword.jpg
    Sword.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
can u make me a wooden boomerang that fits with the forest troll?

yeah I can :]

Can you put textures on it...cause it's all white o_O

I'm not the best at editing the textures, but it still uses the marine texture, you just have to pull ito ut of the mpq browser and go to materials and assign it. when my little bro gets hom i'll see if he can make one.

Level 13
Hey ,

your attachments are great!!!!

I would like to request a shield and a mace for my RPG :

Shield

Mace

I hope its not too hard for you :-/

Would give credits , a kiss and +rep :D

Malcous

Attachments

• HammerPic.png
    HammerPic.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Level 7
Great stuff! Can you make me some leg armor? It is very rare to find leg attachments, but I think it would be freaking sweet to get some. If yes, I don't care what they look like, I just would like some and could you make it so the leg attachment is at a position where you would only make one side of armor that could be put to each leg ( instead of making a set )? That way I could apply it to multiple models. ( these would not be for future units when considering looks )

Status
Not open for further replies.