• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

For those who are good at modeling(POST SOMETHING PLEASE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I have a favor i wish to ask for those wouldn't mind doing a model, or helping me do a model. I don't think it's that big, but i was wondering, if any modelers could transform the pandaren brewmaster, into a pandaren chef, with one of those giant white hats and a frying pan, as well as a frying ban flipping animation (ie: it would look like he's flipping pancakes or sumthin; basically, all that should be done is have an animation that moves the wrist of the hand carrying the frying pan) with an FX attachment just above the pan. Perhaps, his hat could be the replacement of the barrel, or better yet, it could be a bottle of bottle chilli peppers of sumthing. I have tried numerous times to modify models and integrate new animations, but alas, i have failed numerous times. If someone could either make a model of this for me, or help me make it, or simply just tell me how i can make it; it would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

PS: if you give advice, could yuo also tell me how to attach a skin to it too, and particles.

PPS: is the keg an attachment, or is it part of the model?

BTW i am new on this forum, if that matters.

[edit]

I forgot to add that I am using gmax, if that matters. Will i still be able to create a model based on my ressources, or will i need 3ds max? BTW, in gmax, when i run the animation, all the bones just move everywhere; WTH is with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.