• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

footman model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I seen this footman model today and i want to know if it is released anywhere

here's a screenshot:

models_2076_screenshot.jpg

Thanks,
MadQc

Level 6
omg dan answered my question! :p

thanks man ima do a little search on him and give some news later.

edit: the only thing i found is that when the mod will be out, the models that they used in heart of storms will be released so i guess ill need to wait till it will get out if it does someday.

Last edited:
Level 6
wow your nice :)

but like i said they are suppose to release the models they used in the hearth of the storm mod but i think they wont because they started the project on 2002 and there is no news since 2007 so its your choice if you want to make one for me :grin:

and the shield wont be needed cause its an attachment that is here in the hive :p

Level 6
allright if you find it just post it here but i think the maker of the orpg will have protected it.

oh and T-Revellion-T if you still want to make the model, you can do it ill use it :)

Level 6
Here you go, though it's only a rough draft, it's got a portrait, and i've tried to get the actual model as close to the reference picture as possible.

lol each time i try to change the model to yours in object editor my world editor crash :eekani:

and MeKC if you remember the orpg name post it :) id like to get a closer look at it

Edit: T-Revellion-T i got a look at it in the warcraft 3 viewer and when he attack his head get off his body and stand in front of him i dont know if we can see it in game . it could need more work but like you said its a draft so if you want to improve it its your choice :p anyway good work :) +rep

Last edited:
Level 6
well it should be nice whit a chain skirt but i would like to see both so i can choose which one is the best.

Level 6
well it looks pretty good in the warcraft 3 viewer but it crash my warcraft 3 as soon as my map finish loading :(

Level 12
Sorry, I even tried it, and it crashed the editor lol, the one you just posted.

I imported it right, restarted editor, opened map back up, assigned the model to a unit, editor crashed.

Level 12
I dunno lol, but I even tried it on 2 new maps, for fresh tests.. then poof crashes.

Maybe it isnt a constant error? Maybe its a little error that causes it sometimes? I dunno, but it still isnt fixed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.