• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need a football that stands still and laces UP like under the center. Its going towards my new football map :D.

Also I have a icon (the football when its in your invatory) You can see its a football their but if someone else has it and their running down the field its a green square

Level 13
Hello Lewt, Please dont double post (there is an option to edit your post). Also it appears you're new to the hive. Please introduce yourself in the Introduction Forum.

Note: If you post images in .jpg format a thumbnail will appear and people will be more likely to help you with your request. (I reposted your image in this post so people dont need to download it.)

Attachments

• Football.jpg
    Football.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 70
Level 4
while a football is pretty simple to make, how bout trying to use the thunder lizard egg model and tint it brown? doesnt look too bad.

(your green square problem is cuz u dont have a disable button version of your icon. read the tutorials)

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Model made, finding a suitable texture.

Also, don't double post, there is an edit button.

EDIT: Testing in-game.

EDIT: Works, see? This is the projectile version.

foot.JPG

I made a still version, for an attachment, and a projectile version for when it is kicked or thrown. The projectile version spins.

Uses in-game textures.

Attachments

• Football [Spin].MDX
    4.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Football.MDX
    3.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
thx

Thank You I really like it , But its a little small. I only need the spinning one and can you make it bigger please. Thank you I like it so far though I want it the size of about the spikeball in your model place.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I made it double its size, I didn't understand completely how large you wanted it.

Attachments

• Football [Spin].MDX
    4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Wow thats so close but it is still a tad bit small just the first one triple the size and lets see :D sorry :'( But i really do like it its just when wr's are push battling they need to be able to see the ball when its coming

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

There.

Attachments

• Football [Spin] Larger.mdx
    3.6 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.