• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Football map???? walk football is just old.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
American football
Didnt know where to put this topic but im just asking any map modder or creator out there to please make a new football map based off walks football. His map lacked a lot of simple things like:

1.Amount of players vs. ex: 2v2 3v3
2.Actually catching the ball trigger instead of sitting on the ball like C or something
3.Field goals
4.some simple spells like trucking the guy or strip for fumbles but chance to miss a tackle
5. Just a better map like in walks or kyro football the map was huge compared to the players there was way to much room either the map should be smaller or the players should have been bigger.

Reason i would really like this to be in warcraft 3 is because back then when i use to play (until i got bored of walks football cuz of its repetition) there was a lot of clans facing off one another now its just dead. Also im a huge nfl/college football fan.

Theres way to many soccer maps and baseball maps i think football deserves its own great map. Espeically cuz football is the best sport in America.. hell yeah!

Im just suggesting it to any map maker out there if your going to attempt to make a map like this just hit me up @ my email give me a private message ill give you my email ill hit you up with ideas or suggestions. No i wont be spamming you only if you want it is all i just really want a great football map to play.

GO Virginia tech and the washington redskins!
Mustafa- is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Status
Not open for further replies.