• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Flagless hellscream (not weaponless)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
this should be easy, only thing I want is the model of hellscream without his flag on the back. I know there is a weaponless model without flag, but I dont want the weaponless.

+rep for help

Level 12
ok, thanks, but next thing I wanted is to have this model glowless. I didnt ask becouse I make few models with one tutorial glowless on my own, but I cant figure how to make this one glowless

if you will help me, +another rep :)

Level 12
Ok, one last thing,

I use normal unit portrait for glowless units, but on the portrait of the flagless hellscream is the piece of flag visible. I know this is a detail but I already imported the portrait there so it will take same space like flagless portrait. So can anyone help me for this last time?

+rep for help as always

Status
Not open for further replies.