• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fix Link To: SlaanKingNew model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Why bother getting someone to update the model when you can just extract it from the TToR MPQ? :roll:

Level 2
-->

Hmm, which is easier:

1. Buying/downloading whatever game it is you mentioned and extracting the model myself, then doing god knows what to make it work in WC3 OR

2. Someone taking a few minutes to resubmit the SlaanKingModel to wc3search.

Don't be a smartass.

Level 25
TToR is a WC3 mod made by Rightfield

Its not a game. Go and download it and extract the model

Rightfield was banned. I'll ban someone for resubmitting the model because that would technically be stealing

Don't make silly guesses on what is easier

Level 2
Well EXCUSE ME for not spending my time memorizing the acronyms of wc3 mods or scouring the forums for tidbits of member history.

If you had posted that information in the first place as a response to my message instead of your initial response, then maybe we wouldn't be having this snarky debate.

(oh and btw, that map's link is broken too)

Level 5
Re: -->

tenebrous said:
Hmm, which is easier:

1. Buying/downloading whatever game it is you mentioned and extracting the model myself, then doing god knows what to make it work in WC3 OR

2. Someone taking a few minutes to resubmit the SlaanKingModel to wc3search.

Don't be a smartass.

Hmm, which is easier:

1. Assuming that people are always out to get you and make smart-ass remarks about your perfectly reasonable request.

2. Accepting that I might have been actually trying to help you ( :shock: ) and I never considered the fact that you didn't know what TToR was.

Don't be an intolerable jerk who always assumes the worst of people. God, I hate guys like that. But, I'm in a good mood, so I can extract the model you need from the TToR MPQ and Email it to you if you like.

Lets not get off on the wrong foot, shall we?

Level 2
-->

It's hard not to assume the worst of people (or be intolerant) when most people are smartasses and out to get us. But I guess that's just a cynic's point of view

But thanks for being cool, and I do apologize if you weren't actually trying to be a smartass ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.