• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First Person Camera Demo

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The First Person Camera Demo
By CrazyChao (CrazyChao232)

Have you ever wanted to be a peasant and cut down trees and build castles all on your own? Have you ever wanted to be a mighty Tauren Chieftain that cuts down all enemies in front of him?

If the answer is yes, then that time has finally come!

This map has the system in it. Unprotected and free to use. It is also a very small (and addictive) minigame.

GIVE ME CREDIT IF YOU USE THIS SYSTEM.

(I Would have submitted this in the spells section, but it didn't fit in.)

Enjoy!
Contents

First Person Camera Demo (Map)

Reviews
Heero: please attend to the spells section when uploading systems and spells.

M

Heero: please attend to the spells section when uploading systems and spells.

Level 5
Beautiful job! This is awesome, so going to be used in future projects! [With credit of course]

Truely magnificent!

Maybe once that other person is finished with his keyboard movement system, you two can team up or something and make a first person, keyboard movement map! Deffinately something worth doing.

My mind doesnt function anymore. Could you send me the file with all the minigame extra stuff taken out? Im trying to figure out what I dont need for my real maps, but Im too stupid to figure out what triggers I dont need.
~Saryeit

Level 5
I'm happy you guys like this little thing I mixed up. Saryeit, I will have the trigger to you along with a tutorial shortly. And yes, I am working on a project with this in it. Actually, I will be when I finish the models for it. (Yes, custom shooter too, maybe!)