• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fiona, spotlight, League of Legend

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hallo! friend, i am Inch.
I ported a model from league of legend.
I hope some one like it.

thank the following tutorial:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/rig-animate-models-w-blender.331164/
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/convert-your-model-to-warcraft-3-format-with-blender-video.323548/
https://bbs.islga.org/read-htm-tid-5488612-page-1-fpage-1.html
Previews
Contents

Fiona, spotlight (Icon)

Fiona, spotlight, League of Legend (Model)

Level 5
I have seen you many times in GA, and I am the man who post the Syndra and Star Guardian Lux in GA, you are interest in LOL models. If you have idea to some skin, you can tell me and I will try to make it.
hello there sir, I like your post there and they work, that is most important thing about model so anything you can port is good with me but if you asking well I would love to see Elise or Zyra, there is like 10 more but that would just be rude of me asking too much, keep a good work and good luck sir, I believe in you

Level 10
Its Fiora not Fiona 😅 but Dude thanks mate! do you have Talon with same theme skin? And are you gonna include the default skins as well?

Level 1
Awesome. I love you. I'm using the Lux and Fiora you posted. It's so good, but one sad fact is that the part shown in the portrait keeps changing. I don't know why. Depending on what I clicked on before, it shows either a chest or a face, and it keeps changing. I used a translator, so the text may not be accurate.

Level 4
Awesome. I love you. I'm using the Lux and Fiora you posted. It's so good, but one sad fact is that the part shown in the portrait keeps changing. I don't know why. Depending on what I clicked on before, it shows either a chest or a face, and it keeps changing. I used a translator, so the text may not be accurate.
Yes, I see the problem too. I will try to fix it in the future. but now i can do nothing for it.

Level 4
can i ask you to model the glowing leona dawn with ice witch lissandra, i cant find anyone converting them online, thanks if possible.
I tryed to post leona battle academic ,but some wrong happen to her foots, so I give up temporarily。 Maybe i will post in the future。

Its Fiora not Fiona 😅 but Dude thanks mate! do you have Talon with same theme skin? And are you gonna include the default skins as well?
I will add Talon to my work list.

Amazing, TBH, I'd be VERY happy if you could port basic Kayle's models (or at least the one after lvl 11) as well!
I started to post the Viridian Kayle, but the Animations is too many, and i am buzy lately。

You have my full support for this project! if you could take a look at the model of baron nashor and rek'sai you would make this user very happy
nathor is not a hero, so I haven't find where it‘s file is。 but I add the two models to my work list。

Level 10
If a model does that in-game that means it doesnt have a portrait set. Its easy to fix that, adding portrait to a model. Browse the Tutorial section its very easy 👌

Level 5
I have seen you many times in GA, and I am the man who post the Syndra and Star Guardian Lux in GA, you are interest in LOL models. If you have idea to some skin, you can tell me and I will try to make it.
can you do the VS series? (god king)

Level 2
Nice.. I love this hero in LOL 😘 can u do Poppy, Wukong and Vex.. 😭😭😭

Attachments

• 74.png
    74.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: