• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fiesta MMORPG -- v5.1 ( Beta 1 )

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Fiesta !

The Online MMORPG Game has at least few years old! Join the epic battle to save the world of isya! Explore the huge game map around the regions and grow your strength, abilites and determination and teamwork. Customized your terrain in such that you owned the monster and also meet online friends through battle.net or garena Lan. Form a powerful guild or alliances and play it today!

First released in warcraft III by Dragonice and his team that help to built up this map. Actually we play the real fiesta not for long, we ask high levels anonymous people about the
game-play and the monster name, model type etc to make this map.

Sorry, i will not use BB codes for the first released! So sorry. I will only do it when
released in the second beta where i have time in the December month.

Changelog ( Can be found here or in the game where i listed a list of people who help in the map )

- Fix bugs whereby tester reported about the Town Chief [ v 5.0 ]
- Beta 1 Released [ v 5.1 ]

DESCRIPTION
TELLS
NOTHING
BUT
GAME
TELLS
THE
TRUTH

Sorry another thing >< [ No screenshots for now ]

Save/Load System

I have a major bug about this system. But trigger still on means you can
type -save and -load in the game. Remember the codes first, i will fix it and released
in the second Beta in December.

Keywords:
Fiesta, MMORPG, Online, Gaming, Strategies, Teamwork, Determination, Friendship, Towarding
Contents

Fiesta MMORPG -- v5.1 ( Beta 1 ) (Map)

Reviews
09:56, 26th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 6
To be Honest the map was terrible...

Creeps dont give exp past lvl 5, change the constants

The terrain was Plain and boring and most of all Flat

standard melee creeps with some having a colour change and name change

Creeps next to a shop which supplied suprise, surprise melee items

The cinematic at the beginning was uneccasary and contained boring info about the development of the map, if your going to include it atleast make it contain valuble information.

The Exp every 60 seconds made me not want to play it at all

the abilities of the cleric were far to overpowered especially for a lvl 1, i mean 10000 hp/s

regen and 10000 hp instant regen. They were also standard blizzard ablities...

instead of using blink on the hero selectors detect if players are in game and if not remove the unit

the only thing i liked about it was the music.

1/5 at this point (close ish to 2/5 because of music)

Level 5
[-]Poor Terrain
[-]Bad GamePLAY
[-]Exp EvrY 60 Sec?Which Make The Map BorinG
BTW.. I TYpe -save / load anD iT's Spam The Whole Screen You Know-.- No Further Discussion Needed..
The Answer is that this map terrible.

Last edited:
Level 22
To be Honest the map was terrible...

Creeps dont give exp past lvl 5, change the constants

The terrain was Plain and boring and most of all Flat

standard melee creeps with some having a colour change and name change

Creeps next to a shop which supplied suprise, surprise melee items

The cinematic at the beginning was uneccasary and contained boring info about the development of the map, if your going to include it atleast make it contain valuble information.

The Exp every 60 seconds made me not want to play it at all

the abilities of the cleric were far to overpowered especially for a lvl 1, i mean 10000 hp/s

regen and 10000 hp instant regen. They were also standard blizzard ablities...

instead of using blink on the hero selectors detect if players are in game and if not remove the unit

the only thing i liked about it was the music.

1/5 at this point (close ish to 2/5 because of music)

Review marked.

Rating: 1.5/5
Vote for:
Rejected