• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Few Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello guys, i used search option but i found no answers, so:

- the Titanforget Handle relict, is there any way to get this item?

- gold mine at dungeon for lv4, is there way to unlock it?

- there is many circles to inspect like tent or water in dungeon lv4, is there any application for it?

- Areas that are unable to enter (again dungeon lv4) is there any reasonable way to get them? Staff of Teleportation isn't best way to aim for those.

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
- the Titanforget Handle relict, is there any way to get this item?
Titanforged Handle. Yes, there is a way to get it. There is an item that will let you acquire it. I see from your questions that you haven't progressed much further than the "level 4" area. Not everything comes to you immediately - be patient, play the game and you'll get the components you need.
- gold mine at dungeon for lv4, is there way to unlock it?
No.
- there is many circles to inspect like tent or water in dungeon lv4, is there any application for it?
You inspect them. Blue Circles and Bookshelves read out information to you. That information is mostly connected to lore, but can also give essential hints to solving puzzles.
- Areas that are unable to enter (again dungeon lv4) is there any reasonable way to get them? Staff of Teleportation isn't best way to aim for those.
They are accessible with an item, yes. But that item is not Staff of Teleportation.

Level 1
Thank you for your respond, i made it to dungeon lv6 but i hate that feeling when you leave useful things behind you, i thought that this relic might be helpful to get challenges done in SP

Level 1
Hello there, SpasMaster. We just completed Sunken City and theres few more questions that i want to ask:

- we found Nozdormu's Token but we have no idea where can we find Ysera's one

- we were looking for Ysera's Token in SP and we saw "Tablet of Life" Is there way to obtain it?

- i never meant to write "Staff of Teleportation" i had "Ultrasafe Transporter" in mind, this is that item?

- theres "Nightspring Well" near the troll village, where can we get vessel to fill it with water? I believe its only door that we didn't open.

- in "Master's Chamber" i'm almost sure that left doors can be opened with 2 Dragon Tokens but the right one?

I'm in love with this map, all those secrets, puzzles, so on.. It was best W3 map so far, but i'm in real need to complete everything before we can play it on harder difficulty.

ps. Quest with Mysterious Wanderer took us so long, yet it was so obvious, more of those in future!

Status
Not open for further replies.