• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FemaleNecromancer.BLP

Well, I've been working on this mostly all day, and I'm quite happy with how it turned out [for now, I'll probably hate it tomorrow]
So, uh, yeah, she has scalpels, knives and scissors, plus a piece of cloth on which to wipe the blood and black surgical gloves. And glasses. And blah.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
female, necromancer, purple, death, maker, evil, hero, not, comma
Contents

Helga the Necromancer (Texture)

Reviews
Kimberly: Hey Dio, I can't seem to get this working ingame/in WE. The model just shows up black. Any help? PS, make sure it has Teamcolour at least somewhere obvious. 25/8/10-Kimberly: Great! Works fine ingame, the glasses bother me abit but they...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Kimberly: Hey Dio, I can't seem to get this working ingame/in WE. The model just shows up black. Any help?
PS, make sure it has Teamcolour at least somewhere obvious.

25/8/10-Kimberly: Great! Works fine ingame, the glasses bother me abit but they are still acceptable :), although the face could use alittle bit more work and refinement. Lovely quality and style you have put into this skin, makes it seem very rpg-like and seems suitable for a large variety of maps.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

More like a regular witch in my humble opinion, but it's good quality nevertheless!

Level 25
Holy ----! When I first looked at the preview in the skins section I thought "Great, another newbie who tried to make a skin" but then I saw the full image. Instantly downloaded, I might add. It's really creative, I love the touch with the glasses.
I lol'd; doesn't the name "Dionesiist" give you a slight idea that this isn't a new newbie skin? :p

On-Topic
Nice as always Dio, I really love your "Bloody Towel" idea, very original! ;D

Level 18
Well, looks like a fantasy Nazi-styled evil scientist (Helga, duh). Good job on the 'evil old maid' face, though the pince-nez could use a less curved holder. Also add some cold gray pupils if you want to make her even scarier.

Level 7
As said before, when i first saw this i remembered my substitute teacher which i had for about a year, and wow, biiiiiiiiiittttccchhh!!!! Anyway this is both awesome and creepy so I Approve + Rep For You

Status
Not open for further replies.