• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Orc Campaign Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Fel Orcs huh? sounds awsome! i think i can help you out there man.. I know of many models and units that could be a great Fel Orc Hero. Also, im a great story maker and ave made 4 great campaigns! Actually im making one riight now! PM me if your want or w/e if you still need it :wink:

Level 9
sounds realy cool would it be ok if i am tester and for some ideas you could have it the orcs are on the brink of extintion by the human (correct my spelling if im wrong) and then the orcs(before they are fel orcs)red=FF0000 they find a hero who holds an artifact that makes them a godly warrior gets him to join and he casts a spell on all of them to make them fel orcs to help thier survivle. He then leads them on a campaign agaisnt the humans but then he realises that its not the humans they are fighting exactly he finds out they are vs the deamon who are empowring the humans to kill the orcs so then he leads the attack onto the deamon capital after finding out about what the deamons are doing after the victory against the humans during the war the orcs find that they just cant beat the deamon forces but evently a green orc runs into thier base requesting a diplomacy the fel orcs agree and they unite to kill the deamons which they do

but thats what they thought (opening for 2nd campaign of it)

Level 3
lol or we could have the campaign follow the "actual" history of the orcs corruption before Manaroth "the Pitlord guy" came and strenghtened thier blood with his own to make them Fel... i know the whole Warcraft HIstory by heart lol from before WC1 to World of Warcraft lol

Level 25
So, you reckon you know the ENTIRE history of before WC1 and to WoW huh?

Then which of the Titans enpowered Alextrasza the Lifebinder?
Who made the Demon Soul?
Which two Orcish clans were the first to attack Stormwind, and failed?
How many Old Gods are dead?

Level 3
heh,im sorry if it seemed i was braging to you but ok lol...

1) Eonar

2)hmm... the Titans?

3)If im not mistaken, it was Doomhammer and Gul'dan but Gul'dan backed out of it at the last minute, which costed them the victory.

4)None of the four OLD Gods were killed. The Titans Locked them deep under Azeroth forever. Even though one of their Lords, Ragnaros, was set free and was never killed.

ok there is ONE thing i dont know lol. I bet i could answer anything else u can throw at me lol. i've read the history like 40 times and its still fun to read about. I really love the Trolls lol :wink:

Level 25
3 things you don't know

Deathwing made the Demon Soul
Killrog Deadeye and Cho'Gal, leaders of the Bleeding Hollow and Twighlight's Hammer respectively, were the first two clans to attack Stormwind
Two Old Gods are dead, leaving only 3 of the original 5 remaining. One of their skulls is in Darkshore. They were killed by the Titans. Where the other one is, no idea

Ragnaros can't exactly be killed. If he is destroyed in this realm, he will return to the Elemental Plane, however he is far too large to return there, so merely appears lower in Molten Core, and is basically stuck in Azeroth

Level 3
lol first thing, None of the "Four" Old Gods were killed by anyone. second, You are right about the Demon Soul being made by Deathwing, i just remembered lol. Also, if your trying to show me up, think again lol. i know theres always gotta be the conceieded people who try to out do you in everything but cant but it cant happen to me. lol HAHAHA

Level 3
yup im pretty sure the doomhammer and frost wolf clans where the least aggresive of the clans even though the frost wolves were exiled. anyways, so ya i could make a couple models/ skins for you if u need Gruntmaster! Also i've gathred a couple of my friends that are warcraft junkies and they're good at the voices with anyone in the horde. i got 5 friends who are doing voice acting in my campain im making right now "The Troll Chronicles" it looks so awsome right now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.