• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Wc3 Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Yeah, and WoW's Draenei can't be rogues. Oh yes, it makes perfect sense that the permanently invisible dudes can't be rogues.

-*meow*

Wrong. WoW Draenei CAN be rogues.

Nvm. I checked the site.

Attachments

• 1-10-4.gif
    1-10-4.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 134
These guys in WoW are not these from wc3... there's even unexplainable story "How did they got to work for alliance?"

Those in wc3 are "broken" ones. These from WoW are Eredars, just like Archimonde and Kiljaeden. BUT these Eredars havent fallen under the power of dark magic, they assume to !?!?follow light!?!?

a crap.

If i ever get BC i'm gonna rather start normal character or Bloodelf...

Level 36
No they just made some fucked up story to try and make an excuse to have the draenei in the game. Blizzard is ONCE AGAIN stretching the story too far to try and make all of their stupid ideas work for WoW. They no longer care about the playerbase that actually follows the lore, fuck that. Why would they with 7.5 million people giving them 15 bucks every month.

I dont know. but in bc im gonna forget draenei and follow horde.

Bloodelves ?have? sence: They should be in alliance, shouldnt they? NO!
Led by Illidan they have succumbed to dark magic, and... so they help undeads, taurens, orcs?!?!?
taurens-i dont know if they even know what tauren is! (and how did they get to evergreen forest in kalimdor i wonder)
orcs-the humans always had a neverending pact against orcs, but elves? No. they joined them?!
undeads-maybe to start of by fact that they started to follow dark magic - but for they own. I think they would destroy every other race in whole world, being addict to same magic or not!

so bc=crap:thumbs_down: original wow=rock:thumbs_up:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I suppose I have to be a Dwarven supporter too, WotTH and all...

I love Goblins dearly though <3

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Just because they are closely related to Dwarves, eh?

Level 36
Iunno, I think I like Goblins better. Gnomes are just sad, and even Blizz knows it XD You should be able to be a goblin though... Regardless, gnomes are cool for the whole technology aspect, but the dwarves (in my opinion) definetly have the better tech, and goblins and dwarves share the common love of blowing things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.