• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Farseer wolves dont expire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi,

I got a problem with farseer wolves. If you cast wolves they have the usual summon cooldown timer in their unit window, but when you cast another set of wolves the original wolves dont expire and you end up with 4 instead of 2.

Since I dont know what my problem is, I attached the map, so you can see for yourself:

Steps to reproduce:
Spend a skill point on the FS wolves skill
Cast it
Cast it again as soon as the cooldown is ready.

Attachments

• Surrounding Training v1.w3x
    189.3 KB · Views: 31
Hello, you have this trigger:
  • Revive Player 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for Player 1 (Red) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
It's normal, since it revived dead units :)
Plus, it leaks; use this:
  • Revive Player 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Dies
    • Conditions
      • (((Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not Equal to Spirit Wolf)) Or ((Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not Equal to Dire Wolf))
    • Actions
      • Set Point1 = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for Player 1 (Red) at (Point1) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Point1)

Status
Not open for further replies.