• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Famous TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
yeh is there anyways to make it number 1? can you somehow make that www.hiveworkshop.com also have the home of 40k td on it? even having the seconds on down on this page, *)(__+!click me!+__)(* would be better.

something i found while on the net was this, i thought it was intresting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I learnt something tho. As the Warhmmer TD is going about, tips occasionally flash through the screen. One of this is interesting.

'Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a while,
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'

It has alot of meaning to it, I THINK. Cuz i still dunno what it is actually hitting at.

Also, the map had to be the most thought of map i've ever seen, the units in the Warcraft map look so much alike like the real units in real life. ( you see Warhammer 40k is a real life RTS board game. Take Warcraft and some real life board game and you get Warhammer. Simple Equation eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.