• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FallenOne.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
The Fallen One was corrupted by the taint of war and fled from the others. It has studied the rituals of old, and now creating the new chapters of legend, one hunt at a time.

This is my first skin and I hope you use it for your maps, screenshots, projects; just give me a little credit. The armor particularly matches the sunken ruins tileset. So feel free to do what you want with it. I hope you enjoy my skins.

Keywords:
Cthulu, Creepy, Crazy, Psycho, Unbroken, Faceless, Forgotten, One
Contents

Fallen One (Texture)

Reviews
07:55, 28th Apr 2009 Hawkwing: You need to be creative! All you've done is draw over the exact same shape for everything on the entire skin. The muscles are the same, the armour is the same. The only thing you got creative with was the colour scheme...

M

07:55, 28th Apr 2009
Hawkwing: You need to be creative! All you've done is draw over the exact same shape for everything on the entire skin. The muscles are the same, the armour is the same. The only thing you got creative with was the colour scheme - which I dislike very much. Sorry, bud.