• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallen Angel Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So i found an angel that is the same as the one i requested earlyer,but theres a problem, i need the fallen angel version, i am like 10000% that there was the fallen one on hive but cant seem to find it,im typing in the search box whatever i can think of i even found out the possible creators of it, but find only dust so i ask from you guys once again if anyone ANYONE has it downloaded please do upload it on this request thread this time i provide a screen shot.As you see its too holy-ish looking for my hell cinematic that im currently working on.
Hope someone helps me :/ :( :ogre_rage:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    991.9 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
So i found an angel that is the same as the one i requested but theres a problem i need the fallen angel version i am like 10000% that there was the fallen one on hive but cant seem to find it typing in the search box whatever i can think of i even found out the possible creators of it but find only dust so i ask from you guys once again if anyone ANYONE has it downloaded please do upload it on this request thread this time i provide a screen shot as you see its too holy-ish looking for my hell cinematic that im currently working on.

Where are these > , < ?

Your thread info is just one barely distinguishable blob of hazardous eye poking text soup.
I'd be surprised if someone would understand it at first reading, no offense.

Level 9
Hey guys i found the model i was looking for the fallen angel version, ^_^ but the model has a problem, i tested the models animations and they are ok but if you look closer at his/her weapon you can see that it isnt held by him in the right way. Hes basicly holding the sharp area of the sword so i ask any modeler that could fix this problem i would be most greatfull, i uploaded only the model not the textures if you require the textures for the job too then pm me and ill send them. :goblin_good_job:
Hope someone hears my plea :)

EDIT:Ardenian sorry for no respond didin't even notice the thread got to page 2 xd,even how check my upload the angel's you posted i found them but its not neither one of them i found the right one but...
well i explained the problem o_O"

Attachments

• DarkAngel.rar
    380.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.