• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

F.A.T.E. (first person shooter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
You and a few other marines were sent in to a top secret research facility, Area 51. Contrary to popular belief, there are no aliens....or are there? 2 weeks ago a meteor crash landed in the area surrounded Area 51. A strange virus was found in the meteor. They researched it, but it infected everyone in the area around the lab. Thats were you come in. You must stop the virus spread, or the whole world will be doomed. Also, if you don't come out in time they will nuke the whole town.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is FATE. I have a few questions and I also need a few models for this. Models first, since this is the requests section. I need a scientist model. Like just a re-skin of the villager male. I also need zombie models: a zombie scientist model, like the scientist but bloody and ripped apart. ALSO: I need weapon models, like the ones in first person shooters, (with the hands). I need these: Machine Gun,Rifle,Knife,Sniper Rifle,Grenade(like a person with a stand animation of him throwing a grenade), and thats all for know. For the weapons, I need there to be a reload model of it. With a weapon, I can switch out the reloading sequence of the same weapon, then switch back. And like the knife animation would be a knife slash sequence playing. And the models (first person ones) must have a PERSON behind them. If it is just a set of floating hands with a weapon, that would look funny if another person saw them. If you have any questions, just tell me!! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.