• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

F a c e - M e : AI

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello

F a c e - M e : AI
Created by darckness_44

H i s t o r y:

The military think destroy the infection, so they created a powerful nuclear bomb either. What is known so as not arrived. One of the survivors, Gerald, a former scientist. He saw that the nuclear bomb could destroy the whole world, so he and other survivors will have to stop it, but the road will be difficult.

Features:

-Teamwork needed
-Game Type: Survival/Adventure
-Similar to "Left For Dead

• Kill Zombies
  • Kill Soldiers
  • Destroy the Missile Launcher_ODT

AI Team:
liht0090 - Neutrofago - Gringito - OrcAno - Tulox - Denys and Chicks

Some else stuff about map:

Game based to "Left 4 Dead" ... My favorite Game

Screenshots and Videos:

Image Description:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

185870-albums2961-xxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Image Description:
T H E - B E G I N N I N G

Image Description:
T H E - R O A D

Image Description:
And More Pictures...

Video Description:
C o m i n g - S o o n ... I do not think xd

Added:
  • Drunken Zombies
  • The Fat
  • Siege Zombie
Removed:
  • Nothing
  • Nothing
  • Nothing
Fixed:
  • Nothing
  • Nothing
  • Nothing
Changed:
  • Nothing
  • Nothing
  • Nothing

Credits:

Special Thanks:
  • HiveworkShop
  • Epicwar
  • Others

Models:
  • qassamzed - Survivor Model
Icons:
  • oh_snap - Laser Gun
  • Huinipachutli - Gonza's Bullet, Bullets Mutated
  • Others (F9 to see more)
Loading Screen/Map Preview Image:
  • Michael Max

Author's notes:

Is My First Map...sorry for the Bugs...and other things :c

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Zombies,Survive,Survivor,Dead
Contents

F a c e - M e : AI (Map)

Reviews
21:18, 29th Nov 2012 Orcnet: see my comment
Level 30
tested it, gameplay is fair but unfortunately there is no main objectives that all of your team to be focusing on, creeping out can be repetitive because of the lack of hero characteristics like no abilities, cannot level-up, very weak attributes against thousands of zombies with imbalanced powers and hundreds of soldiers that is more capable than both you and the zombies combined, give the game play some texture by means of small quests, useful items, a leaderboard and their is so much more to be added.

terrain is very plain there are a lot of models, and any interface that is modern so I hope you can find them here in this site. overall this needs to be viewed and helped out by users but not in this part of the forum but here: Map Development

hope you can do better in the next update, if you are really going to re-upload your map in the development corner. I'll be watching over and remind you about my suggestions, good luck :)