1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

F-22 Black

Submitted by Illidan(Evil)X
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
f-22 black raptor airplane jet
Contents

F-22 Black (Model)

Assets
Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 28th of August, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
  1. » Wolverabid «

Date: 28th of August, 2007
    Approval status: Approved
    Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
    [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.

2. Frxz

Frxz

Resources:
    Resources:
    5\5 :wink:

3. Timber_Wolf25

Timber_Wolf25

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    could use something besides just jet black... i donno... it just seems to uniform... 4/5 good job otherwise

4. goth54325_3

goth54325_3

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Ya i think so as well could use some like F-22 on its back fins and gray on its cone, yellow and black with coution in red by the engins. over all i would give a 3.7/5 for skin and 5/5 for model.

5. Gloryn

Gloryn

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok, a ...jet black... raptor... hmm....

never ever seen that color for the Suporiority Fighter in the Air Force's logs, but ok.
    Jet Black pianted Fighter Craft r usually designated "Strike" Wings, like the "Strike Eagle", a super f-15. thoes planes usually do dirty wrk for the ground, not for air, and while the F-22 is capable of Smart Bombs and maybe a bunker buster inside its missle bay, its not rlly a ground attack role fighter.
    Tho i do like the idea of the different look for it, a realistic one would be grey on top, and pale white on the bottem hull. at the tip of the Vertical Tails is 2 lines, one red and one white then below it F-22, or the insignia for the fighter wing. The F-22 has very little color piant to it cos it is deisnged for Radar resistance, and Paint reflects more radar, making it more visible. there for, light nutrality colors best suited it cos the piant on the aircraft is of special make to absorb Radar Waves rather than deflect them.
    Ur looking at one easy aircraft to skin b/c its such a simple piant sheem.

6. eXciTe

eXciTe

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    It can use some symbols or signs on the wings ...

7. <PMM>TerranUp16

<PMM>TerranUp16

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The F/A-22 Raptor carries 8 anti-air missiles and 1000 pounds of JDAM bombs normally. There are also a couple of other configurations. The F/A-22 Raptor is the most maneuverable, fastest fighter currently in production today and features stealth capabilities. It is the ultimate air superiority fighter, and also has the 1000 pounds of JDAMs. It can hold Mach 2 the entire trip without afterburners. It is virtually unbeatable, even the SU-37 has no chance against it, and in actual simulated duels where the Raptors were outnumbered 3-2 the Raptors prevailed without losing either of the two fighters. The SU-37 is the next-best air superiority fighter in production, but still pales in comparison to the F/A-22 Raptor.

8. Anteep

Anteep

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Still, britain has the best of the best!
    And you know that!

9. Eagle1 Division

Eagle1 Division

Resources:
    Resources:
    ABSOLUTLY AWSOME I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! FINALLY, som1 makes a plane model 4 the 2dsmaxplane its just annoying, old, and doesn't look like anything real I LOVE THIS PLANE!!! ^.^ :) ^_^ i maen relly it was like maxplane, here maxplane, there oh=wach out dont trip on the maxplane over there and maxplane everywhere lets play:"Count the Maxplanes!"

10. Matilda_Knights

Matilda_Knights

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    this model is d best. Easy download, Easy import, no additional skins required. It has a weird death animation though. I love this. Now i can make a skill that makes f-22 land/take off and a skill of a tinker(in dota) "The Heat seeking missiles!!" :D :D :D

11. Linx

Linx

Resources:
    Resources:
    GJ man your f-22 actually works i give 5/5! Most of these damn planes dont even work

12. Linx

Linx

Resources:
    Resources:
    oo btw as soon as im here at least 10 days i will make your plane 5/5 =)

13. huntere15

huntere15

Resources:
    Resources:
    wtf wheres the directors cut? 6/5