• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Extended bags and interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi, i want to creat a item with slots where items goto when picked up, and i want another bag where the items go that are used to enhance the hero, but only 1 typ of item is allowed to go in the bag, like - ring, amulet, chest, weapon, bracers, ect... is there a tuturial where i can do something like that or can someone explane it to me

Level 19
there are too many inventory systems for that
I will get ya three of them
AAAInventory System (By Blade.dk easy to use and usefull)RECOMENDED (this is just what you have asked for)
inv100 (dont know anything about installion)
BX-TRS II Demo (Ultra mega functional invertory system but big and leaks too much Not recomended)

Level 3
how do i add more armor types like belt or trinket, and how do i change the bag size from 6 to 16

the AAA

edit: dammit, its almost what im looking for but its way to complicated for a normal user to use, you cant drop items out of bags and you need to click an item and click on the close button and ect.., it only shows 4 items per page thats all not enough i need something that will open a window when clicking on a bag in the inventory, a window that issnt so small and doesnt cover up the screen, and i need to be abel to edit how many slots each bag has. i need everything from 4 slot bags to 18 slot bags... and i need a armor system that has head shoulder, necklace, chest, gloves, bracers, belt, pants, shoes, ring ring, trinket, trinket, weapon, shield... and maby even arrows...

or better yet, ill make one myself, what typ of programming language is this and where can i learn it

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Tingle, I think what you are asking is impossiable, unless you made a multiboard system but I think people will hate having to use keyboard arrows even more than flipping through pages.

WC3 is not infinatly powers, somethings are impossiable to do.

Have you played a map with the asked inventory system? If no is the answer, then it is highly likely eithor it is impossiable or it is excedingly complicated. If the answer is yes, post a link to the map and we will be able to help you more.

Level 19
AAA has a readme trigger inside to show you how can you make more pages inside bag etc etc etc etc
Besides other 2 systems are better but little harder to use
And I dont suggest multiboard system because you may want to use it in other things

Anyway I dont think someone said
or better yet, ill make one myself, what typ of programming language is this and where can i learn it
that to be able to create his own invertory system

Status
Not open for further replies.