• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Exodar style crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hey, I'm sure that most of you have seen my campaign in the map development section called Fate of Outlands. I am currently working on an underground draenei city. What i need is a non-transparent crystal like the pics below. The crystal in WE are way too transparent and dont really look good in the environment that i have. So could anyone please do one of 2 options: Take the crystal from WE and add on a non-transparent skin, or make a new simple model like the ones in the pic and add on a skin. I would prefer the second one more because i like the shape of it better. But it's up to you which one you want to do. Of course +rep and credits will be given. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could complete this request, especially since is a simple one.

CrystalExMine1.jpgd3.jpg

Level 15
Ya, I've seen them, but they are way too transparent aswell. And i dont like that there are several crystals coming out of one. I would prefer just simply one crystal. Its easier to work with. I want to to be where you cant through through it at all.

But thanx anyways.

Anyone up for making one?

Level 15
Read the discription. They are too transparent. I want one that you cant see through.

Level 15
Sweetish. It is exactly what i needed. I will work on the terrain tonight. Thank you. Now my draenei terrain will pawn. hehe (I hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.