• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pretty Simple Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Im looking for a model for a "Crystal Tree"

Basicly what i need is a tree based off the Northrend Tree (Dead w/o leafs) and colored/transparent like the Crystal Golem & Dragon Models here on the site...

I will give credit, and please try to make it small w/o any custom textures.

Thanks

Level 21
I don't know if this would give a good effect, but download the crystal dragon model, and take the .blp (the texture that makes it look crystal)

then extract the northrend tree from your MPQ (using MPQ master, it's here on the site under tools), and convert it to a .mdl (another tool here downloadable). then just change the path into the name of the texture you previously downloaded. Then convert the model back into .mdx, and import your model and the downloaded texture. (and give credits to the autor of your 'stolen' texture if you're using this online)

Status
Not open for further replies.