• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Everfall Armaggedon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working on some maps for a campaign recently, but I have decided to send in raw versions of each map for some further testing before combining all of the upgraded versions.

So far I have finished the first two maps and am working on a third.

The story so far:
Everything was peaceful in a town called Taka, a single elf spent his time training in the cave a bit off to the side, for a while nobody realised that an oracle encased in Stone had been hoarding the magicks of the land to free himself from his new body. The first to see were cults devoted to dark gods, they had summoned Insurgents of Chaos :)infl_thumbs_up:) to defeat the Oracle and steal away the magic but it was too late.

The Elf was one of the few magical warriors left in the region and was asked by the village to aid them in the attack on the Oracle...White Knights from the village of Endiku arrived to monitor the situation, but may have been killed on the way. A cult was ravaged by the Taka Brigade, and a Chaos Oracle had been captured, forced to defeat the hoarding Oracle.

As if on queue, fire rained from the sky, forcing a large portion of the Taka Brigade to flee to Endiku.These warriors were chased by otherworldly fish creatures called the Zed'Ok, who had already found Endiku.

The White Knights leaders Sir Astenine and his twin Sir Ashton killed off the invading Zed'Ok before the Brigade arrived, soon after the fish had called upon their beastly cousins, a champion and a demi-god to kill off the warriors of the town, but that was not enough to stop them, as dwarves from the Endiku Cave were forced to aid the village.

Now large forces inhabit the entire forest of Everfall, and a giant meteor had been home to a giant force of the beasts had landed in the middle of the forest-maze. Only by enlisting the help of the other towns of Everfall can you hope to free this land.

Key Characters so far:
[Terk]
Ancestral hero of Taka, who gains power with every campaign.
[Myten]
Oddly named Elven champion of Taka, focused solely on the savior of his homeland.
[The Caster]
A warrior sent from the future to stop an escaped mutant from getting away with experimental weaponry.His wife has been held captive to ensure this job is done.
[Sir Ashton Prince]
Mounted White Knight brother, the darker of the two.
[Sir Solizar Astenine]
Lone White Knight brother, the more righteous of the two.
[The Topiar]
A White Knight of the highest rank, the surviving parent of Ashton and Astenine.
[Trebuchant]
A dwarf hero who has devoted his skills to the art of siege combat.

For the first two maps just search Armaggedon V1 or V2 and leave a comment, i've been waiting for feedback incase I haven't fixed some of the
glitches.

Last edited:
Just wanted to update this thread, once I finish Armaggedon V3 i'll put the links upto the maps so you can edit some little quirks out of the maps, but give credit to me.
The map is about 90% complete, and its awesome!

Misc:

Got some work up on a "New Everfall" map.After the war, generations pass and now many races occupy the Everfall Forest, each race has their own land and has agreed to stay at peace with a majority...But that isn't going to stop anyone.

Progress:
Characters: 50%
Abilities: 40%
Landscape: 70%
Triggers: 35%
Items: 60%
Cinematics: 10%

Status
Not open for further replies.