• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Evequest 2 The Uncharted Lands v3.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Evequest 2 The Uncharted Lands v3.5 (Map)

Level 2
Well heres the update.
Warning This Map is extremly HARD CORE. Was not meant to be beaten in one sitting.
-12 unique Heros
-60 uniqe Spells
-65 Lvls
-60+ monster types wich include epic size Bosses to rare spawns.
-60+ items(shields and swords can be seen)
-Enviorments that will blow your mind.
-new Rage mode that Boost your stats.
-Advanced Save/Load code
-One Epic size quest.
-New dragon quest
-6 Quest in total.
-and a whole lot MORE!!
Update Changes:
Spells:
Shadow Knight, Paladin, cleric, and Bard got some minor spell modifications.(Warrior tuant is still broken should be fixed in next update sorry :( )
Items:
Added 3 New Items
Quest:
3 more quest have been added for low lvl mid lvl and high lvl players.
Next update will be later this week with some epic quests for each class.
Tips:
Remeber Shamans might not pack a punch but their slow spell line is the only type of slow spell that can slow nearly every mob in the game. :shock:

Level 2
Paladin seems to have gotten the nerf pretty hard ;o 45 down to 25 sec for divine shield, he is kinda useless now. come to think of it.. he was pretty useless before (other than to safely weaken bosses during cooldown sessions). maybe he needs a heal spell other than lay of hands, or a cheaper mana cost for his armor buff, or better damage increase than +15% for his other spell. At level 65, his damage buff gains +8 damage, which is... not so helpful considering his attack speed.

His stun is quite uber, so he does contribute in this way.. if you also have a mage in the party you can almost keep high level creeps perma-stunned. I dunno... he still seems weak compared to others.

Level 2
Man this is going to be harder then i Thought lol. Might take me a bit lobger and it will probly be six epics to start then ill add the rest after that update. So as if everything goes as how im doing it right now there will be like 4 quest for each 1 epic. It should be really good im not going to rush it. :D plz keep sending feed back. thanks

Level 2
Ok guys I got some big news for you guys. Ok basicly whats going to happen is this map is going back to the drawing board :( . But not to worry this is a good thing. When im done there will be a ton of changes, I mean a Lot! I know this is probly pissing you off right about now seeing that you probly put alot of time into the map for the epics. But when Im done I promise you your going to love me :D . And to make sure everything is fixed on the map I will be releasing the map a section at a time so basicly Beta's(When releasing the Beta's I hope to keep the code the same all the way to the final release. But with that being said if someone finds a major bug I will be forced to change it.). OK well here is what will be changed on the map.
CHANGES:
-60% of the terrain will be new. :shock:
-A crap load of Quest. Example: Just in the first newb grass area of the map will contain around 15 quests.
-No longer will you be able to scroll all around the map to see everything. There will now be Zones(camera bounds). Each zone will resieve a name.
-Every spell will be touched.
-No more being able to lvl off a mob several lvls below your lvl.
-Beast Lord and Rouge will be playable.
-All 12 epics will be complete for each class.
-Leader Board will be added that will show what zone you are in and either how many kills you got or how much HP's you got to make it easier on Healers.
-Oh and a new Picture lol.
ok guys well hope you guys like my decision. SO next time I release the map it should read beta and it will only be the first section available for play.

Level 3
Hey, I like your map a lot. Especialy the Rage ability. That Camera angle is perfect.

I would like to work on you wuth this map, I know you may think that you have already done so much that it doesnt need that much work.
Well I am very good with Items, Attachables. Witch looks like you seem to lack in this map.
Also the Abilitys are a little to... Basic. For example Vampuric Aura isnt even an aura and it doesnt do what it says it does.
I can Compress the File to make it smaller and Faster to Download.
I have Played EQ so i know these things, Ivv been almsot every class in EQ and I think you could make this one of the best game on Bnet.
Please Reply,
Re8eL

Level 2
Well just an update on how far I am on completing the first section. About 3 more days or maby less. Remeber this will only be first section of the map available. So far things are going amazing. I promis you guys its going to kick ass!! :D

Level 8
hey! Buffguy17 :D
I love your map :)
I got a Warrior lvl 65, Ranger lvl 41 and a Shaman lvl 38 :)
But I got a few Suggestions :)

In next version could u:

Make so that u choose RACE first, then CLASS!
Like in Everquest II :)
it would be so cool :D because I really miss the races, here is only class :(
Example.. when u choose.. u can choose for example, Wood Elf! and then u can choose Ranger as an class :)
that would kick ass! :D
And Im making my own RPG now :) and could u plz tell me how to make -save and -load codes? :) send me PM or something :D

I will continue to play your map! at LAN, internet, with my brother +++ I LOVE YOUR MAP! :D :D :D Keep on the good work :)