• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ETS Reborn - Beta B

Contents

ETS Reborn - Beta B (Map)

Level 4
Beta A is released...

I know alot of the heroes are bugged.. I don't know why they are since they're all the original ETS heroes, but they are. If you find stuff, let me know--I'm releasing this a little early because I don't have th etime to properly test all 23 heroes and fix their broken abilities.

Also, there's no "end" in the game--no messages or anything. I haven't gotten to it yet.

Also, there's no repick in this version because I haven't made it yet for the new hero selection system.

There is a new voting system and slightly different terrain.

I've tried to keep everything as close to the original as possible.

Level 4
The long overdue Beta B is finally done. A good portion of the changes are functional ones--things the player won't notice--but there are still a good number of other changes.

I'm still working on how I want the game to flow so there's still no "end" to it, but level 40 should repeat indefinitely now. However, should you lose all your lives, you'll still be able to play and such.

From here on out, I plan to have at least one hero overhauled for each beta release and that hero's image will be spotlighted in the map's image--so as you can see, I began with the Ahlen for this version.

Beta B Changelog:

Gameplay
- Consumable items are now sold individually and automatically stack.
- Fixed bug that consistently caused Player 9 and Player 10's units to move towards their own goal.

Heroes
- Fixed bug that prevented the Ranger's Nature Lore to stop working after level 1.
- Ahlen's Apocolyptic Strike now has a chance to deal a percentage of the Ahlen's damage to nearby units.
- Ahlen's Cataclysmic Strike has been fixed so that the Ahlen is actually damaging the unit.
- Ahlen's Dragon Dance has been changed from a Divine Shield ability to one that temporarily grants 100% evasion and 100% magic reduction.

Items
- The potion shop has had its inventory restocked to include a range of health and mana potions.
- Tome of Retraining has been fixed.

Scoreboard
- Added the ground work for a scoreboard to help players keep track of vital statistics.

Spawns
- There are now 7 spawn waves with each level regardless of how many players are on a team (temporary change).
- Removed the delay between spawn levels.
- Increased the delay between spawn waves.
- When a team has an excess number of spawns on their side of the map, they will lose lives equal to the number needed to be at the maximum number of spawns allowed rather than periodically losing 6 lives at a time.

Spellbringers
- All Spellbringers now have the item spells.

Text Commands
- A text command system has been implemented.
- Players may now use the repick command to select a new hero.