• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I added a new shooting trigger to a game and after that when I start the game and begin to shoot everything's fine but after some time game shuts down and this error appears.. what's the problem and how can I fix it?

e21466bafcb4.png

here's the triggers..

4e2730936e44.png

c47f9d987864.png

0490e38f7d77.png

Level 6
Maybe you have some problems with your custom scripts..and may i ask...does the error starts when you starts making the spell?...because as i have remember if that is the situation it's cause by the variables are overloaded...or the memory leak is to much...but if there no lagged until that error come's out some variables are used in a wrong way...

Level 5
Maybe you have some problems with your custom scripts..and may i ask...does the error starts when you starts making the spell?...because as i have remember if that is the situation it's cause by the variables are overloaded...or the memory leak is to much...but if there no lagged until that error come's out some variables are used in a wrong way...

I think it's overload of dummy units that are shot during spell.. can't that be a problem? and how to fix it? yes an error appears after I shoot like 100 bullets in 1 minutes..

You are killing the dummy thousand times when picking units in unit group.
Unit group are loops,just like "For each Integer"

also why are you getting the unit's angle from the max index?

btw,SetUnitX/Y works like this:
[jass=]
call SetUnitX(MyUnit,GetUnitX(MyUnit) + distance * Cos(Angle * bj_DEGTORAD))
call SetUnitY(MyUnit,GetUnitY(MyUnit) + distance * Sin(Angle * bj_DEGTORAD))[/code]
This problem should be posted in T&S section

Level 33
I thought I had already posted the fix on the other thread...
Check it Gio.

@Others
I think the error lies with the unit goes out of map bounds (which I already fixed in his previous thread).

Also, you should remove the dummy unit from the game, I'll PM you this new fix (Remove Dummy Unit)

Status
Not open for further replies.