• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

ErderAcolyte.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Demon cultist, Texture on acolyte but you can do on the sludge monster monster fire

Keywords:
Acolyte, Cultist, Demon, Demon Cultist, Erder
Contents

Demon Cultist (Texture)

Reviews
21:24, 10th Jun 2011 shiiK: Admittedly, the Eredar head looks fairly neat on the acolyte. However, the rest of the skin is awful. You need to add shading. You also need to add details that will make your skin unique compared to other acolyte skins...

M

21:24, 10th Jun 2011
shiiK: Admittedly, the Eredar head looks fairly neat on the acolyte. However, the rest of the skin is awful. You need to add shading. You also need to add details that will make your skin unique compared to other acolyte skins and the original acolyte. This is unacceptable.

Level 25
If you don't wish to freehand the head, I think it'd be 75% freehand if you just freehanded everything else. Currently this skin is far from approvable. It's completely unshaded, and looks like he's wearing paper. This tutorial can teach you a lot about skinning, such as how to make good looking clothing and stuff.

Level 9
I agree with chr2, it looks like he's wearing paper. Also, the sludge monster isn't freehand, am I right?

Anyway with shading and highlights this skin should be fine.