1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

EragothKING

Submitted by falcoknight
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
I will not stand down till hes perfected!

Keywords:
Demon, Hunter, Eragoth, evil, illidan, warrior, barbarian, king
Contents

EragothKING (Texture)

Assets
Reviews
08:42, 20th Jun 2008 THE_END: Very good skin, the eyes are a bit..huge, but very nice
  1. 08:42, 20th Jun 2008
    THE_END: Very good skin, the eyes are a bit..huge, but very nice

2. falcoknight

falcoknight

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Its a large improvment because i took away the shadows that everyone was complaining about on the face, and i updated some stuff, i tried to make his hair better. :p and thats pretty much all i did. Any improvments needed? Anti-Hero and Afronite i dont know if the colours are correct? Are they?

3. Fredalf

Fredalf

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    His skin-tone is really, really wierd. It´s blue/purple on some places and red on some places, and even pink in the face(!).. Intentional?
    Also, I don´t care that much for the texture used on the pants and feet. I think you´d do better without it.

4. Goliath the God

Goliath the God

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I am still in the opinion of that his cheeks are hanging like a bulldogs cheeks. The eyes are to .. they have a too bored/lazy look.. maybe he is a little sleepy.
    And when I think about it, the green parts on the weapon is a little bit off-theme. Don't get me wrong, I ain't trying to hurt you! I just want the same as you, a perfect skin. :wink:

5. WolfmanArc

WolfmanArc

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    :D MArm and pants have mad detail to it and it look very well done. look very good. just only one thing I see but, dont know was it intentional or mistake ner the metal arm the chest looks sort of redish purpleish, other than that awsome skin.

6. Neltharius

Neltharius

Resources:
    Resources:
    A very nice improvement, but you should watch the blades. I find them a bit blurry...

7. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Stop resubmitting the same skin! If you want to keep perfecting the skin and get feedback to do so, use the skins forum, please! (unless this is the last one)

8. Pixelator

Pixelator

Resources:
    Resources:
    some things you should try to fix ^^

1. as goliath pointed out, whats up with those bulldog cheecks?
    2. others were complaining about the weirst purplish-skin tone.
    3.his face is kind of screwed up, and his forhead rinkles are like a really wrinley old mans face.
    4. his eyes look like hes bored, like goliath said.

things to keep

1. that blade... is incredible
    2. his metal arm

and just touch up everything else, and you have a great skin.

9. Kalashnikov

Kalashnikov

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very Weird Face but That Glaive And His Arm Are Just Made Of Pure Wintanium