• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elven Rifleman Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I know elfs are supposed to be all magic and bows and stuff but I think an elf rifleman model would be very useful, especially it would be useful for me. There are so many archers out there but the only riflemen I find are human or dwarven. Can somebody take up this request and create a high/blood elf rifleman please?

Level 14
Alright, tried to geomerged rifleman with a BE priest head and made it's mesh skinnier looks. Is this fit your need?

attachment.php

Attachments

• BERifleman.jpg
    BERifleman.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 677
Level 14
I see your point, but that would require geoset coloring/skin re-color due to I've tried to Re-UV the revealing arms with cloth part but ended up looked messy with the skin that rifleman has.

Here you go, made the rifle smaller and longer as well.

Attachments

• BERifleman2.rar
    47.6 KB · Views: 92
Level 12
Thanks! I featured the model in my map All Out War (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/all-out-war-round-village-255490/) and intend to give it a greater role in my up-coming maps.

Although I did change the texture path to the BloodPriest instead as I was using the priest texture for a night elf skin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.